FPL Connect offers a variety of free content and tools that do not require any sort of user registration, therefore no information is gathered from you. However, in order to enhance your experience on our site, subscribe for premium membership, and access certain areas of our site, FPL Connect may require you to register for an account. When you register for a FPL Connect account, you are asked to provide your name and email address in order for us to contact you and allow for account recovery in the event that you forget your password. If you choose to register or connect using your Facebook account, you grant us access to your Facebook account’s associated name and email address only. We do not store any other personal information from your Facebook account.
FPL Connect collects Personal Data about you when you provide it directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners (e.g. companies with whom we integrate our Service), service providers (such as our advertising service providers) provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Service. We collect the following Personal Data from you in connection with the Service:
• Contact Information: information we collect to identify or contact you such as your first and last name and email address. For example, this is the basic information that we collect when you register for an account on our site.
• Transaction Information: information related to transactions you conduct on the Service, including when you subscribe or sign up for a special offer, and your interactions with the Service (for example the functionality you use and the links clicked on the Service). This information does not include financial information.
• User Account Information: information that identifies you to the Service, such as your user name, email address, password, and IP address. For example, we use this information to authenticate you when you log in to the Service, and use the IP address to help maintain your web session security and account preferences while using the Service.
• Device information: information about devices accessing the Service, including type of device, what operating system and version is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data.
• User Content: to the extent that you choose to input Personal Data as part of the content, images, comments, and other information, and materials that you choose to post to or through the Service.
• League Information: many benefits offered on FPL Connect.co.uk relies on customization of tools and information based on your fantasy sports league(s) and respective team(s). In order to improve relevance of the tools and information you see, we ask you to provide us with access to import those leagues, typically by logging in to your league host or explicitly granting permission for our tools to access your data. We do not store your login information on our servers, as we either get permission from you to access the league via an API or rely on the cookies of your league host to grant access.
We request but do NOT store the following Personal Data from you when using our Service:
We utilize cookies for a few different purposes. Cookies can either be “session cookies” or “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are stored on your device for the duration of your visit to Website or while using our Service, whereas “persistent cookies” are stored on your device for a period of time after you leave our Website or after using our Service. We use persistent cookies to store your account preferences so that they are available for the next visit, to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit our Service, and how your use of the Service varies over time. We also use persistent cookies to measure the effectiveness of advertising efforts. Our advertising partners (those who ads you see on our Website or Service) may also use persistent cookies to increase the relevance of the goods and services you see.
Legitimate and necessary uses of your Personal Data include:
• Operation and improvement of our business, products, and services
• Marketing of our products and services
• Provision of customer support
• Protection from fraud or security threats
• Compliance with legal obligations
• Completion of corporate transactions
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your personal information on our systems. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems.
To ensure compliance with the latest security technology, we recommend using one of the following browsers and keeping them updated with the latest version. Each of these browsers can be downloaded free of charge:
• Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/
• Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
To ensure the highest level of security available today, we encrypt all Website communications with a secure 256-bit certificate. If you do not have access to a browser that supports this encryption, your information may not be processed properly by our servers and may adversely affect your experience while using our Website or Service. Alternately, it may not be securely transferred through your web browser to our servers. When you submit information over the Internet to any website or entity, the information passes through multiple networks and systems. Unfortunately, not all of these systems are under our control, and information may be intercepted. While we do our best to protect your information, FPL Connect cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information that you transmit to us due to those circumstances. You use our Website and Service at your own risk. Additionally, by voluntarily posting anything in a public area of the Internet, including our Website or Service, you are making that information publicly available to others. You should always exercise caution when publicly disclosing any personal information. Your personally identifiable information is stored in our secure database. E-mail addresses are securely stored with our e-mail management partner, MailChimp. Your password is encrypted using a 256-bit hashing algorithm. Select employees of FPL Connect may have access to your information but are only allowed to use it for diagnostic or customer service purposes.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, FPL Connect may choose various third party web sites to link to, link from, and frame within our Website and Service. FPL Connect also participates in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to its users. However, even if the third party is affiliated with FPL Connect, we have no control over these linked sites, each of who have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of FPL Connect. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites. Please make sure you are comfortable with the privacy practices of every site you visit before providing the site with your personal information. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. We also make public commenting available to you on FPL Connect.co.uk. Please remember that we cannot control the information that is shared by members and that anything you voluntarily provide in any public area of the Internet will be publicly available to other visitors on that web site and potentially to other third parties. Thus, please note that you should always exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any of your personal information in these and similar areas.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information by FPL Connect as set forth in this privacy statement across the Website and Service. This privacy statement will always be kept up to date. If we change the way we collect, store, process, or disclose your information it will be reflected here. Continued access or use of the web site shall constitute your express acceptance of any modifications to this privacy statement.